You will be working in teams of 2 to 4 students. Teamwork will be
essential for each member to achieve the highest marks. The following are
suggestions that will help your group operate efficiently.
- Prior to starting the research, review the group and individual requirements for
- Review what is required to complete the "Scavenger
- Determine an appropriate division of labor, the expectations for each group
member, and a timeline for completion of all group work. (Keep in mind that
individual work may require an early completion of group work.) It may be helpful to
appoint a project manager to oversee both individual and group progress.
- Work cooperatively. Have a brief meeting at the beginning of class to chart
the day's work. Have a brief meeting at the end of class to assess your progress and
- Work outside of class to assure that each member completes their tasks.
- Check each other's progress on a daily basis.
- Be supportive of your teammates.