Discuss the results of your data base
- What kinds of proteins do the two
sequences most likely code for?
- To what species do you believe the
DNA belongs? Why?
- Are your results consistent and
conclusive? If not, what additional evidence would you
require to support your findings? Identify possible
reasons for inconsistent results.
- Do you believe the DNA could have
come from an organism outside this planet? Why or why
- Describe, in detail, a possible
scenario that could account for the evidence found in the
box labeled "1947."
- Either type your conclusion on a
separate sheet of paper or prepare a PowerPoint or
HyperStudio presentation to present your findings.
Incorporate visuals into your final paper or