Show Your Stuff!!!
1. Prepare a presentationfor your class. Inform them of the task you were to complete. Letthem help evaluate your information. Do they think your cousinwill get a good understanding of California and earthquakes? Dothey think he will still want to come?
2. Use as many pictures,diagrams and maps as you need to get your information across toyour audience.
3. Prepare a packet foryour cousin. Some ideas: Video tape, book on tape, hyperstudio,paper and pencil or a combination.
4. Share your safetypamphlet and other information with other classes in your school.
5. Exciting Technology Challenge: Create a webpage for kids about earthquakes. Include the scientific stuff as well as safety information. Make a page for links to earthquake sites you found helpful.
|Home||Activity Page #1||Activity Page #2||Team Page||Resource Page||Show Your Stuff||Teacher's Corner||How Did You Do?||Test Your Knowledge|
Back to SCORE Science