In this lesson, students in grades 9 - 12 should be able to accomplish the following:
Goals and Objectives
- Students will use the Internet to conduct background research, analyze data, and communicate with other scientists.
- Students will formulate questions and draw conclusions throughout the research process.
- Students will organize, interpret and evaluate data.
- Students will link scientific knowledge to real-world applications.
- Students will be able to work together cooperatively.
- Students can identify various energy types, resources and technology.
- Students are able to discuss the impact various types of energy has on the environment.
- Students can identify information sources from Internet addresses (URLs).
Back to SCORE Science