Choose one of the following activities to show what you have learned about your animal and its new home.
- Make a mini terrarium out of two liter bottle or two plastic cups taped together. Add plants, insects and a little water and food. Observe it for two weeks. Record what you find out and share it with your class.
- Create a poster that shows your animal in its home. Write a slogan for your poster.
- Make a puppet of your animal. Use your puppet to give a report about your animal to the class.
- Make a book about your animal. Show in your book all the things you learned about this animal and its home.
- Take a trip with your family to the zoo. Interview an animal handler about what he/she does at the zoo. Ask lots of questions. Write a report and share it with your class.
- Write an adventure story starring your animal.