Goals and Objectives
- Students will use the Tutorial and Internet to conduct background research, analyze
data, and use this knowledge to determine the location of landslides on Mars.
- Students will formulate questions, choose possible solutions to a problem and
demonstrate their findings through student designed investigations.
- Students will utilize problem solving skills in "defining,"
"generalizing,""comparing and contrasting," "predicting,"
- Students will draw basic Township/Range geologic maps one for each photo.
- Students will understand the role geologic process of Mass Wasting on earth as well
as on Mars.
- Students are able to use the Internet as a reference source.
- Students are able to identify mass wasting geologic features on another planet.
- Students are able to work together cooperatively.
- Students are able to present their findings in symbolic form.