You are to use a tutorial to help you understand geologic
hazards then use photos to identify landslides on the surface of Mars. You then must show
your knowledge by drawing simple geologic maps identifying the landslides on each photo.
Here are a few helpful hints to help your team maximize productivity.
- Review what the Settlement
- Organize a team "To Do" list to make your examination of the photos more
- Pay attention to the geographical location of the landslides, sketch accurate maps.
- Organize a presentation with maps that will impress the Settlement Association of
- Use the Glossary to further your
understanding of Geologic Terms.
- Organize a plan of attack to maximize your efforts. How you plan on presenting will
affect your search.
- Your teacher will have ideas on how your group can work cooperatively.