California Science Content
Create a Multimedia Project
- Possible Media and Computer Applications:
on how to choose a medium)
- Hardware needs
get started on your multimedia project:
on the project
- Define the project in your
- What will your product be?
- What medium or application will you use?
- Why did you choose this product and medium?
- What information must you include in your
- Who will your audience be?
(Who will see your project?)
- What is your purpose?
- Teach a lesson or concept
- Share what you have learned
- Pitch a concept or idea
- When is
the final project due?
- Make a check
list to show when each part of the project is due
- Decide what
jobs need to be done to complete your project.
- Decide which
jobs each team member will be responsible for.
- Do the research
- Take complete
- Make a list
of resources for you bibliography
- What books
did you use--include Author, Title, Publisher & Date
- What web
sites did you use--include Author(webmaster), Title, URL, Date
- What pictures
of graphics will you use--include the above bibliographical information
AND write or email for permission.
- What sound
files will you use--Be sure to use either public domain, royalty
free or self-created music OR write or email music company for
permission to use their music.
- Make an
outline of what information you will include in your final project.
information, pictures and graphics, music, and voice over (what
you will self-record to tell about your project)
- Write a
rough draft (Report of Information)
- Create a
6. Finish project and reflect
project resources for teachers:
2000 Multimedia Project Guides
Based Learning and Multimedia Summer Institute
Where To Next?