Imagine you've been playing
basketball on a hot day,
just came inside to get a cool
drink of water.
- Keep that imagination going..... what
do you see?
- Is there any smell? How would you describe
- Swallow it down slowly.... taste? Is it
metallic or bitter on the sides of your tongue?
- Smell....remind you a little of a swimming
pool? Or maybe a little like boiled eggs?
- Now take a shower (in your
- Does the soap foam up into a rich lather, or
do you need lots of it to get suds?
- Does the shampoo rinse right out, or do you
need lots of water to get rid of that soapy slippery feeling?
- After you dry off does your skin itch a
Congratulations- You've begun to penetrate the mysteries of water.... that
marvelous substance whose properties make it colorless,
odorless, tasteless,.... and also able to dissolve or mix with just
about every other substance you can imagine.... which makes all the
difference in the world for us.
Back to Lessons