IT'S THRILLING TO SEE YOUR DISCOVERIES
You have brought us great understanding about sound and how Earth communications happen!
- You used models, creative simulations, plays and displays to show your findings.
- You were able to search using Earth's communications systems and get detailed pictures, ideas and conceps of Earth's history of communications.
- You used clear, detailed and correct explanations on concepts of sound, electricity and invention processes.
- You were able to put it all together to connect how communications of different kinds came to be, why they were invented and how they affect humans.
- You attempted with success to develop a new communication invention.
WE ARE HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR NEWS
WE WANT TO LEARN MORE!
You have some very good ideas from the way communications happen on Earth,
- You used models, simulations or displays to show your findings.
- You were able to search using Earth's communications systems to get some good ideas about their history.
- You used adequate explanations, so we get an idea of what sound, electricity or inventions are all about.
- You were able to show how some of the ideas connect to others.
- You attempted to develop a new communication invention, and have at least the "blue-print" or plan for it.
WE GOT THE PICTURE, BUT NEED MORE INFORMATION!
Your explanations gave us some idea of how communications on Earth,
- You used at least two different ways to show your findings.
- You used Earth's communications systems with some help
- Your explanations about sound, electricity and inventions were limited for our purposes.
- You made some connection between ideas, but we couldn't quite tell how they releated to each other.
- Your attempt to develop a new communication invention is shared, but there are no records to show it.
THE MISSION TAUGHT US WE NEED TO PLAN OUR GOALS
AND STRATEGIES TOGETHER FOR A SUCCESSFUL NEXT TRY.
Your explanations showed some of the experiences you had, but the information on what communications is all about was limited because...
- You used only one way to show your findings.
- You needed much assistance from the home planet to use their communications systems.
- Ideas about sound or electricity or invention were unclear.
- No connections were made to show how one idea relates to another.
- There was no attempt to develop a new communication invention.