Test Your Knowledge
1. Breaks in the earth'scrust where earthquakes can occur are called___________________.
2. Where an earthquakebegings is called the____________________.
3. Learn to stop,____________, and hold.
4. Take classes in______________ so you can help injured family, and friends.
5. The ________________scale measures the magnitude of an earthquake.
6. There are________________ of earthquakes happening daily.
7. Get _______________ adesk, a table or door jam, if you feel the ground start to shake.
8. Put a batter-operated___________________ in your earthquake supply kit.
9. When an earthquakehappens the plates are __________________.
10. An earthquake scalethat measures the amount of damage is called the_____________________.
Answers to quiz: 1. faults, 2. epicenter, 3. drop, 4. first aid, 5. Richter, 6. 1000's, 7. under, 8. flashlight, 9. shifting, 10. Mercali
Try this Bay Area Earthquake site to test your earthquake knowledge. There is a quiz and a crossword puzzle that will challenge you!
|Home||Activity Page #1||Activity Page #2||Team Page||Resource Page||Show Your Stuff||Teacher's Corner||How Did You Do?||Test Your Knowledge|
Back to SCORE Science